CJM for Website Visitor
It’s relatively easy to create a good-looking website. But how do you create one that will also provide the top user experience for its visitors?
A customer journey map of a website highlights all the touch points that visitors go through before, during and after they become customers. SM coverage, SEO, navigation, structure, contact — it may be too much to keep in mind.
To help you out we have developed a CJM template that contains all the necessary sections for you to be able to map a customer journey in great detail.
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- UXPressia Academy for taking the CJM course and learning the framework
- Mapping your visitor journey
- Customer Journey Mapping and its Role in Website Creation
- Customer Journey Mapping for Web Designers and Developers
- How to Map Out the User Journey for Your Website
- 6 Customer Journey Mapping Examples: How UX Pros Do It