PricingStart improving user experience today
- 1 project
- 1 cj map
- 1 persona
- 1 impact map
- Share project with 1 user
- SSL security
- No export
- No technical support
- No user management
- ∞ projects
- ∞ cj maps
- ∞ personas
- ∞ impact maps
- Share with ∞ users
- SSL security
- Export to pdf and png
- Same day email support
- User Management
You can quit or change your plan at any time.
If you're a student check out our eligibility rules for educational discounts
We work with resellers! So if you're one, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Teams from these companies make their journey maps in UXPressia
Pricing & Billing Plan FAQ
- Can I change my billing plan later?
- Yes, you can! Upgrade or downgrade your account whenever you want.
- What if I change my mind and decide to quit?
- No one in the world will stop you. You are free to cancel your account at any time. But know that you’ll be sorely missed.
- How will you bill me?
- By default, we’ll bill your credit card monthly. If you have something different on your mind - contact us and we’ll find the most suitable solution together.
- Are there any additional charges? Am I charged when I enter my credit card?
- Hanging out with UXPressia is free of any charges whatsoever. We only charge you for the paid subscription according to the plan chosen.
- What form of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Amex.
- It seems there’s nothing that fits my needs among the listed pricing plans...
- A custom plan you desire? Contact our team you must. Only by joining our forces the ideal solution found will be.
- I want to test UXPressia before making a decision. Is there a free plan?
- Indeed there is! For zilch bucks per month, you can have one project with single persona and CJM in it. You’re also free to share them with one person of your choice. However, export, copying, and same-day email support are not available for free accounts.
- How do I cancel my account?
- To cancel your account go to the workspaces page, choose billing tab and hit the “cancel subscription” button at the bottom of the page. That’s it, folks!