PricingStart improving user experience today
- Customer journey maps
- Impact maps
- Email sharing
- Presentation mode
- Embed code support
- Bar charts and pie charts
- Multiple personas view
- Direct link access to project
- User roles and teams
- Azure AD integration, SSO, MFA
- With 1 user
- Email support
- Vector PDF, PNG, CSV, PPTX
- Google analytics, Mixpanel
- Live chat and email support
You can quit or change your plan at any time.
UXPressia for Education
If you are a student or educator, check out this page to learn what we have to offer.
UXPressia for Nonprofits
We have nonprofit discounts.
Learn more on this page
You are in good company
Pricing & Billing Plan FAQ
- Can I change my billing plan or cancel?
- Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription whenever you want. To cancel your account go to the Workspaces page and hit “Cancel subscription” under the billing tab.
- What form of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Amex. If you can do wire transfers only, please contact our team for details.
- What is the billing currency?
- The prices for subscription plans are indicated in US dollars. Please check with the exchange rates set by your bank or card issuer when making international payments in your local currency.
- How will you bill me?
- We’ll bill your credit card according to the plan you choose, either monthly or annually. If you don’t want to get billed for the upcoming period, go to the Billing tab and switch off Autorenew toggle.
- Are there any additional charges?
- No. The price depends on number of users in your workspace and on whether you prefer to pay monthly or annually. No hidden charges.
- What counts as a user?
- We only charge for all workspace contributors who have access to the Pro features. We do not charge for admin-level users or users you share projects with unless you invite them to your workspace.
- Are your charges prorated?
- Yes. All the contributors added partway through the month will only be charged for the days they were contributors. Besides, if you switch from monthly to the annual subscription, your charge will also be recalculated to include the days you already paid for accordingly.
- Can I try UXPressia before going Pro?
- Sure, you can sign up for the free plan - it’s not time-limited. You can have one project with a single persona, CJM and Impact map in it. Plus, you can share them with one person of your choice or export to PNG.