One CEO always told new hires “Don’t think of me as your boss. Think of me as your friend... who can fire you”.
But really, creating an awesome user experience for employees is a way to attract better professionals and make the company prosper. Our CJM template for employee journey mapping will help you design better UX so that employees won’t be dying to survive through the week.
We made the template based on our profound knowledge of user experience and CJM in particular. With it, you can start mapping your employees’ journeys straight away without struggling with touchpoints.
To take the most out of UXPressia CJM Online tool, feel free to schedule a live demo with the team.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- Developing an Employee Onboarding program by Lacey Selvagn
- Employee journey mapping: The foundation of successful CJM
- Employee Experience Journey Mapping workshop slides
- Mapping The Employee Experience To Improve Performance
- Mapping The Employee Journey
- HR Leaders: Getting Started with Design Thinking
- Design Your Employee Experience as Thoughtfully as You Design Your Customer Experience
- Don’t Forget to Map the Employee Journey