CJM for SaaS
The first rule of SaaS club is to make your service fulfill customers’ needs. But making it all work is only a half way. That’s why you’re here – you know that software is more about UX than cutting-edge libraries of code. At least for the end-user. Who cares how complex and cool your algorithms are if users can’t figure out how to use the service without reading three volumes of documentation?
“You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around”, said one smart fellow named Steve Jobs.
It happened that we know SaaS and we know a lot about CJM. Put it all together and there you have it – excellent customer journey map template at your service! A dozen of touchpoints will most likely make it for you. At least for the start. Go ahead and use this template to make people think that your SaaS is Some absolutely awesome Stuff!
Take the most out of UXPressia CJM Online tool - schedule a live demo with the team.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- UXPressia Academy for taking the CJM course and learning the framework
- Product Design Process Guide by Merixstudio
- Designing great dashboard for SaaS and enterprise applications
- 8 tips for SaaS UI Design that reduce churn
- CJM in the world of SaaS
- Reducing SaaS churn with CJM
- Customer journey mapping for SaaS companies