CJM for Insurance
Needing insurance is like needing a parachute: if it isn’t there the first time, chances are you won’t be needing it again.
However, choosing and buying insurance is a pain for most people as it’s often hard to understand dozens of pages all written in gibber-jabber. It gets even harder because customers get to experience your service only when something unpleasant happens. This makes user experience all the more crucial so why don’t we just cut to the chase and start making CJM right away?
Our template for insurance companies has all the touchpoints you’ll need to help you get started in the world of customer journeys. To make it, we put together a lot of insurant journey maps, studies, and cases. We flavored them with our expertise in user experience and ended up with a neat template that you can use for free!
Go ahead and start designing great UX for your customers!
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you get started
- The four stages of the insurance customer journeys
- The insurance customer journey in the digital age
- Bob's Customer Journey – Insurance
- Digitizing Customer Journeys and the New Insurance IT Model
- Mapping the Insurance Customer's Journey
- Taking the Insurance CX to the Next Level