CJM for Retail (Auto/ other goods)
A guy at some bar tells the bartender that he works in retail. The bartender looks up and says, “ah, that explains why you’ve dropped five shots in a row. And it’s just 9:30 in the morning!”.
Let’s face it, though - retail is tough. It isn’t the same it was just a few years ago. The customers’ behavior is changing drastically demanding changes in user experience that drive changes in internal processes.
This retail template for customer journey mapping is designed to help you transform your business so it satisfies your clients and brings you more profit.
It’s based on tons of maps scattered across all the web as well as on our expertise in studying and implementing CX in many business areas.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- How retailers can improve the customer journey online and in-store
- Creating A CJM: Best Practices For Retail Business
- Five ways to improve the retail customer journey online and in store
- Retail Customer Journey Have Absolutely Changed
- The new retail purchasing pathway
- Future of Retail Industry – How to Create Magic For Your Customers