CJM for Banking/Finance (for people)
They say bankers are people that help you with problems you would not have had without them. And to some extent they’re right. We’re talking about problems that occur due to lack of good UX design. CJM will help you fix it.
Take our template for banking and start improving your bank’s user experience. It was built with high expertise by UX ninjas who know how to do it right. They took many other banking journey maps, studied other banks’ experiences, put together all their exceptional knowledge and integrated it all into this lovely map template. All there’s left for you to do is to put your research on it and you’re good to go.
And to take the most out of UXPressia CJM Online tool, feel free to schedule a live demo with the team!
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- UXPressia Academy for taking the CJM course and learning the framework
- 6 Critical Improvements To CX in Banking
- 4 Ways Financial Marketers Can Improve the CX
- Rethinking CX in retail banking
- 7 ways banks can transform CX
- A look at customer journey mapping in the financial services sector
- The Importance of UX & CX in Retail Banking
- 10 User Experience (UX) Design Trends for Banking in 2017
- Retail Banking, a customer journey