CJM for Education
Are you designing UX for an online learning platform? For a school? Or even for a college? Either way, you know that students are no different than customers. They too want to get a pleasant user experience so why don’t you just give them that?
Draw a student journey map and use our education template as a shortcut. Students love shortcuts and you should too. We built this template based on many years of experience in teaching and implementing UX, so you can rest assured that you’ll hit your goal without a doubt.
Get A+ for excellent user experience and inspire students to study better than ever!
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with Customer Journey Mapping
- UXPressia Academy for taking the CJM course and learning the framework
- Student Journey Mapping: Personalizing Touchpoints & Optimizing Conversions
- CJM – The Student Journey
- Creating a Strong Student-Customer Experience: How Measurement Underpins Success
- Changing the Culture of Customer Service in Higher Education
- Improving Customer Service In Public Schools And Public Education
- Customer Service in Higher Education