CJM for Gas Station
A tourist is leaving Alabama and right before entering Georgia he sees a sign at a gas station saying “Do not miss the opportunity to buy ¢28 gas for the last time!”.So he stops and buys some gas. He later asks the boy filling his car’s tank about the price of gas in Georgia. “24 cents per gallon, sir”, answers the boy.
Well, sometimes the price doesn’t matter. You can have the lowest gas price in the town. Still, people will buy at a station where there’s a coffee machine and a smiling manager. We made this customer journey map template so you can fill your UX tank with premium insights and win your customers’ hearts once and for all.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- CJM Gas Station Experience
- Rethinking the gas station CX
- Easy steps to keep your gas station customers happy and returning
- Fueling innovation: When stopping for gas becomes a connected, customized experience
- "Know Thyself': For Petroleum Brands, The Future of Retail is About Looking Within