CJM for Taxi
How many taxi drivers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Two. One to screw it in and the other to overcharge it.
Now, how many designers does it take to make a good-looking digital version of your CJM?
- None! As long as you use our ready-made customer journey mapping template for taxi services. And no overcharges!
We learned from Uber’s journey maps and a whole lot of others. We took all experience we had and ended up with this fine template. Cram it with your data and create exceptional UX so that your customers won’t think long when it’s time to call a taxi.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- The Uber Customer Journey
- Amazing Customer Service Taxi Cab Story by Customer Service Speaker
- Taxi vs Uber Customer Experience
- Service Design for New York’s Yellow Cabs
- 4 Ways Uber Wins UX by Killing Friction
- Five UX Insights about Uber and the Ridesharing Economy