CJM for e-Commerce
Selling stuff online? If you’re nodding, then you know e-commerce is a tough one. No matter how hard you try, there’s always a chance of losing customers at any step. And you don’t even know why because you can’t see them! There’s analytics, but it doesn’t give the whole picture.
To make it all a whole lot less tough make a journey map and see where your website shines and where it stinks. Use our e-commerce CJM template that was honed to the needs of Internet-based businesses.
With it, you’ll be able to walk with your customer hand in hand from seeing your ad up to choosing and paying for goods and all the way to upgrading or renewing. It’s trouble-free with over a dozen touchpoints that we picked for you so you spend more time fixing your UX rather than becoming an expert in CJM.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- UXPressia Academy for taking the CJM course and learning the framework
- 105 Ecommerce UX Tips: How to Seduce Visitors to Buy
- The Most Important Parts of UX for Ecommerce
- Improve the shopping experience on your eCommerce store with the best UX practices
- 21 examples of user experience innovation in ecommerce
- 25 excellent UX examples from ecommerce sites
- 10 UX best practices for ecommerce success