CJM for Government/Services
Remember the last time you had to use a public service? You probably don’t. The thing is that a traumatized mind makes everything to forget terrifying experiences. Or it wasn’t that bad.
Anyway, we can agree that government could use some CX improvements. Taxpayers are customers and they pay for services expecting good user experience.
Our template for public services will enable you to bring UX a few steps further without going into ropes of analyzing touchpoints.
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you get started
- 8 Steps to Great CX for Government Agencies
- Improving CX Across Government
- 7 to Steps Successful Government Customer Service
- 3 Tools for Improving the CX in Government
- Journey Mapping the CX: A USA.gov Case Study
- Implementing a Citizen-Centric Approach to Delivering Government Services