CJM for Real Estate
My realtor sold me a two-story house once. One story before the sale, and another after!
Buying a house or apartments is challenging enough. A buyer might be under a lot of stress, so pushing him to his limits is not the best idea. Keeping the whole process smooth is the key to closing a successful deal. That’s where UX comes into play.
To get into your clients’ shoes you need something powerful. Like customer journey mapping. The good news is that we’ve made it easier for you with this CJM template for real estate agencies and realtors.
It has all the necessary stages you need to map your house buyer’s journey. All that’s left is for you to do is to guide you customers to the house of their dream!
Links to help you
- Our blog to help you start with CJM
- UX of Real Estate Websites
- Common UX mistakes Real Estate Search Sites and Apps Make (and how to fix them)
- Customer Journeys for Real Estate
- CJM for Real Estate (Video)
- Understanding the Real Estate Consumer Journey
- Real Estate Lead Nurturing: Understanding the Home Buyer’s Journey
- Why Every Real Estate Professional Should Create a CJM