SaaS conversion doesn’t exist in a vacuum. To function and develop, it requires users. While users and UX research go hand in hand (if you're interested in creating a successful product 😉).
On Tuesday, May 18, Nathan Lippi, former Head of User Research at PandaDoc, will share offbeat methods that help UX Researchers to drive measurable revenue growth for SaaS companies.
At our free online event, Natan will talk about:
- Desired insights SaaS conversion research can help you to get;
- Hunt for the "bottlenecks" and "unknown unknowns";
- Best research framing that leads to productive breakthroughs;
- Certain UX research tricks to break new ground;
- Magic questions, content mining, usability tests;
- And there’s more.
A Q&A session: the talk will be followed by a Q&A session where you'll get a chance to ask Nathan your ❓ or two.
To join us live and/or get the recording afterward, hit the button below.
Rate this post