A new year, a new workshop season! 😉 We are starting it off with the Power of Interview workshop with two great facilitators — Yana Sanko, UXPressia's Head of Consulting, and Nick Efimov, CPO at UXPressia Academy, — who have delivered and facilitated hundreds of workshop hours, both offline and online.
Talking to your customers can be a great source of insights and inspiration for the further development of your product or service. But without asking the right questions at the right time, you won’t get the information you’re looking for.
Join our 4-hour workshop on Wednesday, February 24, to master the customer interview techniques, sharpen your interviewing skills, and learn how to get valuable insights that you can use.
At our interactive workshop, you will:
- Master three practical customer interview techniques;
- Practice the techniques in a fun and playful way on your own and in a team;
- Solve real-life cases to hone your skills;
- Get instant feedback from other participants;
- Role-play the interview to see the process from different perspectives;
- Learn many practical tips and tricks for your next interview;
- Get a cheat sheet to repeat the practice with your team after the workshop.
- You can get early bird tickets, which are available till February 10.
- Want to come with a friend, colleagues, or the whole team? We have a special offer for you as well as for everyone in education and non-profit organizations. We've got you covered!
- This time, there is a special add-on — a 1-on-1 customer interview coaching session with Yana or Nick. Add it to your ticket to go over any customer interview-related questions or get advice and ideas for your next research project.
Power of Interview workshop: register now
Want your next customer interview to be a complete success? Go get your ticket 😊